Below is a list of the services that I currently provide for my clients. This list is by no means exhaustive, so if there is something you require that isn’t listed please do not hesitate to ask.
I offer a free no-obligation initial consultation to understand your requirements and help identify your needs. We then agree an action plan and get started.
Administration & Secretarial
- Typing, creating, editing and formatting Word documents and reports.
- Setting up and populating Excel spreadsheets.
- Data entry.
- Diary management – scheduling appointments, RSVP to meetings / invites, book restaurants.
- Business travel arrangements – booking transport and accommodation.
- Marketing – updating websites, social media, writing newsletters
- Invoices – generating, sending and chasing.
- Project Management – coordinating projects or group of tasks to point of completion.
- Business Planning – writing strategic business plan, reviewing existing business, identifying goals and supporting implementation of key action points.
- Operational Procedures – reviewing existing business practices and procedures, producing set of operating procedures to support business efficiency.
- Competitor Analysis – reviewing and analysing your competitor’s services, products, marketing and social media presence.
- Information Research – researching a subject through internet or telephone, reviewing information and providing report summarising findings and providing all references.
- Holidays or business trips – organising flights, transfers, visas, accommodation, itineraries, sightseeing trips, liaising with venues.
- Moving home – sourcing quotes for removal and packing companies, researching new properties to buy or rent, making sure the move goes smoothly and to plan.
- Sourcing products – finding the best prices for furnishings, gifts, clothes, office / home equipment etc
- Sourcing services – locating and obtaining quotes from reliable and cost-effective cleaners, gardeners, tradesmen etc.