Below is a list of the services that I currently provide for my clients. This list is by no means exhaustive, so if there is something you require that isn’t listed please do not hesitate to ask.
I offer a free no-obligation initial consultation to understand your requirements and help identify your needs. We then agree an action plan and get started.
Administration & Secretarial
Boring to some but keeping on top of admin is an essential part of running a business – this doesn’t mean that you have to do it by yourself!
- Typing, creating, editing and formatting Word documents and reports
- Setting up and populating Excel spreadsheets
- Data entry
- Diary management – scheduling appointments, RSVP to meetings / invites, book restaurants
- Business travel arrangements – booking transport and accommodation
- Marketing – updating websites, social media, writing newsletters
- Invoices – generating, sending and chasing
Let me help you find ways to make your business more productive and efficient and to move forward in the fastest and most streamlined way possible.
- Project Management – coordinating projects or group of tasks to point of completion
- Business Planning – writing strategic business plan, reviewing existing business, identifying goals and supporting implementation of key action points
- Operational Procedures – reviewing existing business practices and procedures, producing set of operating procedures to support business efficiency
- Competitor Analysis – reviewing and analysing your competitor’s services, products, marketing and social media presence
- Information Research – researching a subject through internet or telephone, reviewing information and providing report summarising findings and providing all references
I also undertake personal tasks that you simply do not have the time or inclination to do.
- Holidays or business trips – organising flights, transfers, visas, accommodation, itineraries, sightseeing trips, liaising with venues
- Moving home – sourcing quotes for removal and packing companies, researching new properties to buy or rent, making sure the move goes smoothly and to plan
- Sourcing products – finding the best prices for furnishings, gifts, clothes, office / home equipment etc
- Sourcing services – locating and obtaining quotes from reliable and cost-effective cleaners, gardeners, tradesmen etc